Data Architecture Solution, Inc., (DAS) is a small, woman-owned business headquartered in the State of Maryland in the United States. Founded in 1988 as Interior Solutions, Inc., by Christine Streetman, the company operated profitably as a small consulting company until 2007. In 2007 the name was changed to Data Architecture Solutions, Inc. to reflect its new mission and focus. DAS is authorized to perform classified work for the U.S. Government; cage code and facility security clearance information is available upon request.
DAS is led by its President, Steven S. Streetman. Steve has a M.S. in Applied Mathematics from UMBC and a B.A. from Dartmouth College in Music modified with Mathematics. Highlights of Steve’s 33 year career include:
• A methodology patent for sensor integration
• Development of the CBRN sensor system at the Pentagon
• Leadership roles in numerous terrorism and security risk analyses
• Principal author of IAEA nuclear security series documents and course material
• Integration of over 30 different sensor phenomenology types into a common framework
• Development of integrated, cross-crop modeling approaches for plant breeding decision support
Steve has publications on sensor integration, risk analysis, and data interoperability. He has been a board member for the Emergency Interoperability Consortium and is a member of the Society for Risk Analysis. He also has past memberships in the Security Analysis and Risk Management Association (SARMA), the Military Operations Research Society (MORS) and has been certified as a Cryptanalyst and a Computer Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP).